Meet Julia Roberts. ;)
This would be my favourite movie of 2010 and 2011.
We were talking the other evening about the phrases one uses when trying to comfort someone from who is in distress. I told him that in English we sometimes say,
Thursday, January 20, 2011
Meet Julia Roberts. ;)
Monday, January 17, 2011
Thursday, January 13, 2011
2. You wanna talk about it? - No!
3. What do you want to talk about? - What makes me happy.
4. What makes you happy? - Food and novels.
5. Anything else? - When I can say what I want out loud, I'm very happy.
6. What did you do today? - Bunch of productive and unproductive activities. LOL.
7. Name one productive thing? - Watched American Idol season 10. Damn, JLo is gorgeous!
8. One unproductive thing? - studying. just wouldn't get through
10. Feeling better? - A tiny bit but thanks for reminding me.
11. Who was the last person that buzzed u on your cell? - Jim Ajmal.
12. Who is that? - Currently my boyfriend.
13. Have u changed since the past 6 months? - Maybe..
14. For the better or worse? - Entah lah. u make your own judgement kay.
15. what are you scared of the most? - His mood swings.
16. Is there a scientific name for your fear? - If I made it up, would it count?
17. What's your fav quote? - For better or for worse.
18. What is the colour your closet consist of the most? - Purple and Green. :D
19. What do you need the most now? - A nice relaxing holiday. For one night pun takpe.
20. 3 most important thing in your life? - My IC, my maybank card and my phone. :D
21. Are u missing someone? - Not just one person, I miss a lot of ppl!
- I love you
- I love how you look at me.
- I love your sense of fashion.
- I love the way you stare at me
- I love how patient you are with me
- I love how worried you get when I tell you to pick me up
- I love the way you look at me
- I love how you prefer me being one step down on the escalator
- I love the fact that you want to have my baby
- I love the fact that you are my baby
- I love the fact that I've known you for so long
- I love the fact that we've been best friends
- I love the fact that you're my girlfriend
- I love how you over care for me when I'm not okay
- I love the way you ask me how I feel from the scale of 1 to 10
- I love the way your hand fits mine
- I love the way you tell me you love me
- I love the thought that I would spend the rest of my life with you
- I love how caring you are towards your cat
- I love being there for you
- I love how gedik you sound when you get all manja with me
- I love how you tell me the names of our baby girls.
- I love how you lean on me when I'm driving
- I love the fact that I know you like the scent of Lavender
- I would love to go anywhere with you
- I love how demanding you are when it comes over me
- I love the way you tease me
- I love how you care about what I think
- I love the fact that I could say I love you every time
- I love the fact that you tell me you love me everytime
- I love how you say that I'm adorable
- I love it when you say I'm your sexy man (LOL)
- I love how hard working you are
- I love how lazy you are
- I love how messy you are
- I love cleaning up after you once in a while
- I love how close you are to Mama
- I love how you hold my hand when we're walking
- I love how you hold my hand evem when we're in the house
- I love how you sleep like a bear in hibernation :D
- I love how eager you sound when I decide not to tell you something
- I love how you want me to talk to you
- I love the way you call me boo boo
- I love that you eat a lot
- Most of all, I love to call you mine and would love to spend the rest of my life as yours
p/s: thank you for the amazing list. u did it in one hour. Iloveyou too.
Monday, January 10, 2011
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Monday, January 3, 2011
A slave to my own new year's resolution.
I took a different turn this year in making my new year's resolution. No more crappy goals like loosing weight or wearing make-up everyday. But it seems harder than I thought.
First is to stay calm and positive in most situations.
Shish. The first day on the move pun rasa macam I can't do it. It's so hard to stay calm when I have such a short temper since I was 6 years old. Not forgetting how 'patient' of a person I am.
Second is to apply for a job during my semester break. It's not so hard actually. I just have to make sure I like what I'm doing.
Third is to control my expenditure. This would probably be the hardest resolution yet. Hence, the job I need to get so I don't bust my bank balance.
Fourth would be to go for a holiday trip. Preferably to Europe. :)
So I guess that's about it. Told you there's no more crappy resolutions from me.