Thursday, January 13, 2011

50 things he loves about me.

He gave me this list for me to hold on to.
  1. I love you
  2. I love how you look at me.
  3. I love your sense of fashion.
  4. I love the way you stare at me
  5. I love how patient you are with me
  6. I love how worried you get when I tell you to pick me up
  7. I love the way you look at me
  8. I love how you prefer me being one step down on the escalator
  9. I love the fact that you want to have my baby
  10. I love the fact that you are my baby
  11. I love the fact that I've known you for so long
  12. I love the fact that we've been best friends
  13. I love the fact that you're my girlfriend
  14. I love how you over care for me when I'm not okay
  15. I love the way you ask me how I feel from the scale of 1 to 10
  16. I love the way your hand fits mine
  17. I love the way you tell me you love me
  18. I love the thought that I would spend the rest of my life with you
  19. I love how caring you are towards your cat
  20. I love being there for you
  21. -
  22. -
  23. I love how gedik you sound when you get all manja with me
  24. I love how you tell me the names of our baby girls.
  25. I love how you lean on me when I'm driving
  26. -
  27. -
  28. I love the fact that I know you like the scent of Lavender
  29. I would love to go anywhere with you
  30. I love how demanding you are when it comes over me
  31. -
  32. I love the way you tease me
  33. I love how you care about what I think
  34. I love the fact that I could say I love you every time
  35. I love the fact that you tell me you love me everytime
  36. I love how you say that I'm adorable
  37. I love it when you say I'm your sexy man (LOL)
  38. I love how hard working you are
  39. I love how lazy you are
  40. I love how messy you are
  41. I love cleaning up after you once in a while
  42. I love how close you are to Mama
  43. I love how you hold my hand when we're walking
  44. I love how you hold my hand evem when we're in the house
  45. I love how you sleep like a bear in hibernation :D
  46. I love how eager you sound when I decide not to tell you something
  47. I love how you want me to talk to you
  48. I love the way you call me boo boo
  49. I love that you eat a lot
  50. Most of all, I love to call you mine and would love to spend the rest of my life as yours

p/s: thank you for the amazing list. u did it in one hour. Iloveyou too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop it: