Monday, November 23, 2009

home.

this is my 6th post of the month and i think i can officially say I don't have a life anymore because I actually have time to rant on my blog for two straight days. LOL.
well, first its because I work in an office, at a table with a dumbass computer but thank god for internet. In between work and lunch break, this is what I do. Go online. Rite now this very second, I have a ton of work BUT I can't stop typing on on the keyboard.
I had inspiration and u can never never ignore inspiration even if u risk of getting fired.
(lepak2 minum coffee sambil kemas handbag and keluarkan stationaries.. a thought crossed my mind.... let's write about 'HOME'.. so i turn towards the comp and start typing.)
I FEEL LIKE I belong somewhere now (HOW CLICHE IS THAT?!!) Not just in my own home but also in someone else's home. this is all new to me, at first it was pretty awkward (for me je! orang lain chill!) but I feel comfortable now.
the last relationship I had, the mother thought i was not good enough, not pretty, not rich and and not smart enough for her son. and stupidly, even with a few arguments with her. yes. she actually called and told me off, telling me how terrible of a person i was. haih...
AND i sticked around for that for quite some time..
so, now u get why it took me off guard to be welcome in a home that's not mine. imagine this, being there every weekend, being fed with the most amazing food (reason why i go to gym now) and actually being showered with love by every member of the house. I mean, it could not get any better than that.
I guess after seeing what my mum went through and still goes through, maybe God loves me enough to turn the karma around for the daughter. Trust me, I'm not gonna throw this away just like that.. all my life, I've seen my brother gets this and I think now at last is my turn. yes, I thank God for this.
and the more amazing part is, I didn't do anything. All I did was waltz in, smile and be myself. So tell me, do u you really think i'm gonna throw something I've wanted for so long which I didn't even have to work hard for??
OBVIOUSLY NOT!!
P/S: I got a Kain Songket. AND IT'S THE THEME FOR RAYA IN THE NADZRI'S FAMILY NEXT YEAR. how AWESOME is that???!!!
pp/s: how lucky am I? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop it: