Friday, December 24, 2010

2010

I was reading a post i blogged last year about my 2009.
To keep the tradition alive, before these last few days turn into January I guess I'd talk about 2010 too.

This year has blown away so fast but it generally has been a good year and I'm thankful for that.

School has been the toughest semester yet but I made it through , Alhamdulillah.

I grew up. I think that's what I basically perceive of myself. I made a few weird but life changing decisions that made my life easier and harder at the same time. Bare in mind, never I regret those decisions.

For the first time in my life, I've been analyzed and judged by the public's eye. Quite interesting I must say and I never knew I could be THAT interesting.

I also know that success, achievements and the right decisions are the hardest things to make. IT'S NOT LIKE I'VE BEEN MAKING MUCH ANYWAY!
LOL.

My friends, I've made a few, kept a few and they're precious to me. My friends especially have helped me through and through the past year and I'm glad I found you guys.

and of course, family has been up and down, here and there. :)

That's about it.

Happy New Year, everyone! Welcome 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop it: