Wednesday, December 23, 2009

mum's advice.

It has been a long and tiring day. To make it worse, mama's long lost dusty advice popped in my mind.
Syaz, you're young. why the fuss about boyfriends?

Thinking bout her advice now brings tears to my eyes. How her advice is kicking me to the curb right now. erghh! I hate when I start questioning myself and of course this was triggered by an emotional event the night before.

I'm sick of being considerate. Why can't I be selfish? Why can't I just think about myself? Why can't a guy in a Range Rover wants me as his wife?

This memory lane suck. The dark, twisted, hurricane side of me. I hate it. Where the fuck did those colourful butterflies and sunny rainbows when? Come back. How shamelessly I can demand something so unreal. It's probably from all those twilight series books I've been reading.
And those sappy movies I've been watching too much.

Stupid motherfucking love seeds sneakily planted in me! I blame Disney Princesses.. Cinderella, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty..


No comments:

Post a Comment

drop it: