Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Last Day on the Job.

On the 16th December 2009 was my last day on the job. After 23 days of work, sad to say my time is up.


It's true how time flies by when you're having fun and I did have fun working here. There may a few slow days and some days I don't even have time to have lunch but that's the fun facts of having a 9 to 5 job. (more like 8 to 6 tho).

The stress, the fatigue I've been going through has been all worth it. I won't be able to pick out a better set of people to work with and to work for and even had a small taste of work politics.

Moreover, the driving to and from work has been a good experience, tought me how to drive better and be more independent. (being a princess and all) One of the few, precious experience working here was my first trip to High Court, KL.

First, it was my lack of knowledge on the location of the place. Then, the need for the right directions. I am a person who does not like driving felt like she was thrown to the sharks on her first day on the job!
The fear of arriving late and getting lost was on my mind the whole time I was driving. But lucky enough, with the help of a Chambering Student from work (thank god!) and a little bit of faith, I arrived 60 minutes before the second half of the trial begin on that day. I even skipped lunch. That's how nervous I was.

Enough bout my lack of driving skills.

To show my maturity side, now I understand how it feels to be my dad and workaholic aunties and uncles. Coming home to a hectic home, screaming siblings. shish! I could have sold off my own brother for some peace and quiet.

Trips to the gym was awesome too. An hour or two of cardio everyday made a lot of difference to my psychological being. I don't THINK I'm fat as much as I used to. it's like killing two birds with one stone. Go gym, no traffic.. awesome kan? OWH OWH OWH.! I learn how to manage my time.

WORK, FAMILY, FRIENDS, BOYFRIENDS.!



This is my boss. His name is Mr. TommyThomas, (check out the sign behind us)
He drives a Jaguar too. XF.



No comments:

Post a Comment

drop it: